Sunday 1 January 2023

Happy New Year

This year starts with an online workshop about weaving tubular cords with a disc.  I have rediscovered this technique and I will be demonstrating how these tubular cords can be woven. 

Braid  Society Online Workshop January 2023

 Weaving a tubular filled cord with a disc.

Susan J Foulkes

This technique is not well known so I hope that participants will share their experience of weaving and their own exploration of how these cords can be used. The article in Strands October 2022 outlines my own experiences in learning to weave with this equipment. 

weaving a tubular filled cord

The workshop will be available to members of Braids and Bands:


I hope you join us. 


I wish everyone a happy and peaceful New Year.

Susan J Foulkes  2023







No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before being posted. There will be a slight delay before your message appears.