I will be adding interesting blogs and web sites to this section.
- The Woolery is a wonderful online store in the USA.
- This is a wonderful progam for inkle bands.
- Here is a Dutch web site which covers the band weaving workshop.
- Here is a lovely web site which has many patterns for Sami band weaving.
- Here is the blog address for the Durham Guild of Spinners Weavers and Dyers.
- Here is the web page for Andreas Moeller. The Flying 8 loom is amazing.
- Annie MacHale has a wonderfully colourful blog about weaving narrow bands. Follow her blog at:
- Laila Duran is a talented photographer and has published a number of stunning books about traditional costume in Sweden and Norway. Follow her blog at:
- The Braid Society have a Facebook page Braids and Bands at
- Arachne's Blog: Past and present This is a very informative site about weaving, textiles and craft
- Tablet Weaving: A very informative site by Lise Raeder Knudsen a renowned expert on ancient (and modern) tablet weaving.
- This blog is very informative: The Norwegian Textile Letter. You can download or print the issues.
- Laverne Waddinton is an inspirational teacher, Her blog is wonderful.
- Here is a lovely blog from the author of Norwegian Pick-up Band Weaving.
- Another beautifully presented blog about inkle loom weaving.There are lots of original ideas for uses for woven bands. A real treasure chest
- Here is the web site for the Crushed Chilli Gallery in Durham which sells works by local crafts people.